If you belong to the category of women who have tried all the magic serums, expensive creams and your face still has surface wrinkles, local hyperpigmentation and acne scars, then it is time to try the Intracel treatment. The treatment uses radio frequency technology to intervene fractionally through 48 micro-needles in the lower part of the skin, the dermis. The result is the stimulation of the skin to produce collagen and elastin, which help in its regeneration and anti-aging. Below I will mention the necessary information that reveals the secret of the beautiful package of Gwyneth Paltrow and Naomi Watts.
1. Your assessment must be preceded by a specialist Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist
Although treatment is verified through very strict FDA certification the indication must be made by a qualified doctor
2. It is a different treatment from the corresponding dermarolling microneedling treatments.
Intracel, together with the penetration advantage, has the combined effect of targeted radio frequency energy in fractional and pulsed form. This final action multiplies the regenerative effect.
3. One cannot claim to be completely painless
What is certain is that it hurts less than waxing the bikini area.
4. Suitable for people with acne scars, active acne phase, wrinkles and facial relaxation
The thermal action of radio frequencies neutralizes bacteria and forces the skin to increase the regenerative activity of its structural elements.
5. The glow on your skin will be visible
Everyone will notice that something has changed in your face, but they will not be able to figure out how.
6. You need to keep the skin hydrated after the treatment
Creams with hyaluronic and moisturizing sprays must be applied regularly to enhance and help the result.
7. In addition, it is recommended that you avoid the gym, sauna and sun exposure for 24 hours after treatment
Heavy sweating can lead to inflammation and ultraviolet radiation can affect the redness of the skin.
8. Good things cost money
Each session costs an average of 300 euros. However, additional topical hyaluronic acid treatments may need to be included.